This site requires the Adobe Flash Player. Download here.
25 Random Things (you may or may not know)
1. As much as I try not to be vain or a pretty boy, I'm a snob for expensive facial cleansers and lotions.
2. I had the stolen base record for most in a season when I graduated Kennett High School.
3. I was a PIKE at Arkansas State University the year and a half I was there.
4. The first two kids I ever remember meeting in my life are still my best friends today.
5. I have severe undiagnosed A.D.D.
6. I had a cousin who pitched for the Kansas City Royals, Houston Astros, Anaheim Angels, and Oakland Athletics.
7. I once sat next to Sharon Stone at a CMA afterparty for over an hour.
8. I got a record deal 8 months into my second move to Nashville.
9. My favorite movie is Good Will Hunting, and I've watched it over 50 times easily.
10. One of my biggest goals in life has been to be on the cover of GQ.
11. I know more about sports than any 5 people I know with the exception of my father.
12. I sincerely think my future wife is one of the most beautiful women in the world including models and celebrities.
13. ESPN is my drug of choice.
14. I have a sudden fascination with dentistry, though I wish like hell my teeth weren't the reason for the sudden obsession.
15. Is my lucky number.
16. Kurt Warner is truly one of the greatest people in the world.
17. I will be rooting extremely hard for the Arizona Cardinals in Sunday's Super Bowl.
18. Even if it's on the streets, I will live in Columbia, Missouri someday.
19. I love authentic Major League Baseball team hats.
20. I love beanies even more.
21. I haven't shaved with a straight razor in years, long before five o'clock shadows were cool.
22. If I could be anywhere right this moment, it would be walking the streets of NYC with my future wife.
23. Somehow I've managed to become friends with several professional athletes.
24. My dream car is a drive-able 1968 Ford F-100 Ranger
25. Baseball is still very much America's Pastime in my opinion...
I stole this idea from Keri (Tucker) French... I always give props to the originators!!